Up Wobble Stool Series IS1SS-Blk, White, Teal, Coral, Yellow
Designed and manufactured in Germany, this gorgeous, perfectly designed Up Wobble Stool will amaze you! A great addition to your office if you are: a runner, a doctor, a lawyer, a grad student, a nurse, a teacher, a knowledge worker, support staff, or admin, a veterinarian, or athlete! -Ergonomic Height-Adjustable Desk Chair-
- ERGONOMIC: Engage your core muscles and align your vertebrae in your spine as they were designed to be used, with this ergonomic office chair.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: The outer surface of this stool is so luxurious! The soft gray inlay makes sitting down so comfortable.
- QUALITY OF LIFE: This is sure to add fun to your office! And it can also be used at home, in the kitchen, dining room, living room, den, or wherever you need a fun active place to sit.
- PERFORMANCE & DURABLE: Designed with expert functionality; supports any person up to 275 pounds.
- VERSATILE COLOR CHOICES: Available in Black, White, Teal, Coral or Yellow.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 11 pounds, this is great for the office, especially people who use a sit/stand desk, because it's so easy to lift! If you want to take a sitting break, lower your standing desk, and just grab your Up Wobble, and move it into place. So easy!
- BUY YOURS TODAY! Due to the unanticipated popularity, we have trouble keeping these in stock!
- Reviews (11)
At first, I was hesitant about the price, but it's worth every cent. This makes work bearable, and my back will thank me when I'm older.
Very cool... only on it an hour but enjoying it and very good looking.
I like the range of height and ease of adjustment, it compact and lightweight and it does the job in the confines of the work space I use it
works well, looks good
I really like this for the primary reason I bought it:; to keep me moving while I am seated for long hours in front of my computer. I am over 65 and feel that I need the movement. I was a bit worried about whether or not I might fall off. No worries now. It does wobble, but I have never felt off balance. I did not give it 5 stars because, being over 65, I have less padding to sit on than I used to. The top is very firm. I think in years gone by that would not have been a problem. Now I am thinking of making myself a little cushion. Then it will be great. Also, I like the looks. Even though I have an antique office desk, the stool is elegant and minimal and looks good with it.
This is the best chair EVER
This is the best chair EVER! Completely comfortable at every level. Wish it could get just a bit higher so I could use it to "rest" at my standing desk -- but other than that, it's FABULOUS!