Stand Steady FlexPro Air 32" and 36" - Two Level Standing Desk – Instantly Convert Any Desk to a Stand Up Desk –Perfect for home, school, or corporate office. No Assembly Required!
What happens when you get a FlexPro Air?
1. You’re relieved it comes already assembled (with care) from Stand Steady – so you can instantly just set it on your desk and start standing.
2. You arrange and organize your computer, keyboard, mouse, office accessories, and snacks on your new stand up desk. Using the cord management – you make everything look pristine.
3. Customize your backdrop with your favorite magnets. You place some important memos and post-its there as well for extra reminders.
4. You start sitting and standing more throughout the day – your focus increases and so does your productivity.
5. Great product. Great value. Order today!
SIT / STAND: Easily switch between sitting and standing to relieve any neck and back pain
EASY LIFT: Air pump lift assist helps you raise and lower your desk, kind of like how you raise and lower your office chair!
TWO LARGE SURFACES: Monitor level accommodates your 2 monitors, phone, post its plus your other treasures! Your keyboard level fits your keyboard and mouse.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Get ergonomic with your new two tired standing desk! The FlexPro desk will help you keep your elbows at 90-degree angle and your monitors at eye level. The beveled edge on the keyboard tray is designed to keep the pressure off your wrist. Plus, non-slip grips to protect your under desk and ensure your new desk will not slide!
BONUS FEATURES: Cord management & Magnetic backboard!
Top Surface Dimensions: 32 inches x 16 inches & 36 inches x 16 inches
Keyboard Surface Dimensions: 31.5 x 9.5 inches & 35 inches x 9.5 inches
Lowest Height: Keyboard lays flat on the desk. Monitor level 5.5 inches off the desk.
Tallest Height: Keyboard 11 inches off the desk. Monitor Level 16 inches off the desk.
Magnetic Backdrop: 3.5 inches wide x 32 inches long & 3.5 inches wide x 36 inches long
Weight Limit: 25 lbs
No Assembly Required
Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards