UpTrak - Standing Desk/ Adjustable Stand up Desk - Black & Cherry
- AWARD-WINNING: Best Standing Desks named the UpTrak a "favorite and best Standing Desk Conversion Kit" and "a great value for your budget" and has a 4.5-star rating!
- QUICKLY ADJUSTS: 3-second adjustment; manually adjust the UpTrak by simply unlocking the levers, raising it to a standing position, and lock levers in place! So simple - no electricity or fancy pump system needed!
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: Perfect for small desks: The UpTrak has a small footprint, is lightweight, and is so elegant and refined; the anecdote to all those crazy big and clunky desktop converters that make it look like there’s a tank on your desk!
- GREAT DIMENSIONS: Professional design fits in well with large variety of office décor & fits your laptop OR monitor, keyboard & mouse
- BUY NOW: Take advantage of all the proven benefits of standing at work, improve your health and productivity-UpTrak is the standing desk solution you've been waiting for! Buy one today!
Standing at work has numerous health benefits including reducing back pain, burning extra calories, and improving overall health. It's time to take a stand for your health with this sit to stand workstation!
uptrakbl , uptrack
- Reviews (86)
Purchased one for myself after trying a few other brands.that ranged from okay to worthless. This one is very sturdy and very stable. Loved it so much, I purchased one for my wife who loves hers as well--then purchased another for her office. If you're looking for a laptop stand so you can stand while working, this is a really excellent option. Don't bother trying to save a few bucks by buying a cheaper one that wobbles and even collapses while using it.
Was easy to put together (and I'm a girl)
Should have ordered this long time ago! Was easy to put together (and I'm a girl). I had it out of the box and using within the hour. Only sit down now to eat lunch. Thank you for an inexpensive way to stand and work.
Looks good and very functional
Really works well and accomplished what I needed for a fraction of cost of other options. Looks good and very functional.
Easy to assemble and to use
Easy to assemble and to use. Slides up and down easily so that you can adjust from standing to seating throughout your work day if you want to. My only complaint is that there is no room to the left of the desk to lay papers down if you need to reference something while typing. It requires me to either hold the papers and type one handed or to lay them on my desk and try to read from that distance which is hard.
A worthwhile purchase
The standing desk was ridiculously simple to assemble, and this from someone who can be mechanically challenged. It is very easy to adjust the height. My 13" laptop screen does not fit between the upright posts which would have been nice but I can offset that by moving the unit a little bit further away to have get the proper angle. I would recommend it.