The UpTrak Metro Standing Desk & Bonus Keyboard Tray (Black)
The UpTrak Metro Standing Desk & Bonus Keyboard Tray
This exciting desktop stand up desk can be used to sit and stand is so easy to use. Simply place the UpTrak Metro Standing Desk on your desk, adjust it to your height, and you are ready to work standing up! When you are ready to sit down, open the levers and slide the top down the Metro rails. Now you’re ready to stand at work and be healthy – who knew it would be so easy! Because with the UpTrak Metro, it’s your turn - to stand at work, try a healthier work life, refresh your mind & body, and transform your office space!
Why you’ll love the UpTrak Metro Standing Desk:
- IT’S VERY LIGHTWEIGHT - only 14.5 pounds!
- IT’S DEPENDABLE – just pull the thumb levers and change the height, using the holes along the solid steel Metro rail rod.
- SPRING-ASSISTED LIFT – Unique and reliable spring feature assists the lifting/lowering of this adjustable standing desk.
- IT’S GOT A GREAT RANGE OF HEIGHT! The UpTrak Metro has a broad height range, which goes up to a very tall 18.25 inches for standing.
- BONUS KEYBOARD TRAY: Use the keyboard tray when you want to, and slide it under for storage when you’re done.
- Product Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Height dimensions: Seated height of 2.25 inches – tallest standing height of 18.25 inches
- 2 Levels: Keyboard level dimensions are 18.6 inches x 7.75 inches; Monitor level is 23.74 inches x 16 inches
- Footprint: 15.75 inches x 14.1 inches
- Desktop surface: Moisture Resistant Laminate particle board, 27 x 18 inches
- Desk Legs: Steel
- Weight Limit: Desk supports 25 pounds
- Assembly: Simple assembly in under 15 minutes
- Reviews (13)
adjustable & comfortable.
It takes strength to remain in standing for a while, and this, with an anti-fatigue mat are the best. I just adjust to stand and to sit as needed. Nice product, easy to put together and feels durable.
I love this opportunity to stand it helps mental focus and
I am I insurance agent doing quoting all day! I love this opportunity to stand it helps mental focus and provides me with a way to go over paper work!! It is not sturdy enough to lean on but it has great adjuster and holds well!
Great way to get off your bum and help back
Great way to get off your bum and help back pain. The desk is sturdy and easy to put together. I like it very much and hope to use it a long time. FYI, a standing mat is helpful to keep feet from hurting.
If you sit all day at work, you need this!
It's worth every penny! It's sturdy, easy to assemble and makes my cubicle a better place to be for 8 hours.
Worked great on my all-in-one Dell Inspiron. Fits great and is very sturdy. Only thing to watch out for is that it does take some effort to lift the pc. If you aren't able to bend slightly and lift it up now don't expect the springs on this stand to help you any. It seem like the springs are basically there to life the platform itself. However its a great item for the prices, easy to setup and sturdy.