Latitude Standing Desk by Stand Steady / Adjustable Stand up Desk
- Includes 2 levels: a keyboard level that "nests" under the monitor level
- Converts any existing cube or desk into a standing desk, in minutes!
- Extra Tall: Height range of 2-19 inches on the monitor stand level and 2-16 inches on the keyboard level
- Extra Large Surface: Spacious surface of 31.5 x 11.75 inches for monitor level, and 28 x 11.75 inches for keyboard level
- Extra Sturdy: holds 40 pounds per level
Why 2 Levels? This desk is perfectly designed to go right on top of your existing desk. Put your laptop and/or monitor on the monitor level, your keyboard on the keyboard level and you're ready to go. You don't need to buy any complicated monitor arms or install a clunky keyboard tray. Perfect desk for dual screens!
What is unique about this standing desk? The keyboard tray level can NEST under the monitor level. So that means, when you are ready to sit down for a bit, to eat lunch, or write on paper, simply push the keyboard level under the monitor stand level, and use your main desk.
The aluminum legs come in multiple interlocking segments sized 1", 2" and 4", which remind us of the fun of building with legos; except they don't snap into each other, rather they twist. These segments can be used to set the desk as low as 2" up to 19" on the monitor level and up to 16" on the keyboard level.
Desktops: made of durable, water resistant melamine coated particleboard
Monitor level dimensions: surface is 31.5" x 11.75 ", max height of 19 "
Keyboard level dimensions: surface is 28" x 11.75 ", max height of 16 "
Legs: The legs are made of interlocking aluminum segments. Assembly is fast and fun!
Monitor level Footprint: The footprint is 30.5" x 11.25 "; distance between the front legs is 28.75 "
Keyboard level Footprint: The footprint is 27" x 11.25 "; distance between the front legs is 25 "
Feet: Feet are designed to adjust in height in case of an uneven desk surface, and have slip-resistant pads for stability.