The Line Leader 16 Bay Charging Cart offers an open concept design allows you to easily grab devices when you need them or quickly charge and store when they’re low on battery. Plastic dividers create 16 slots to hold tablets, iPads and Chromebooks. Dividers can be easily removed to make room for larger devices such as Toughbooks but will hold a lesser number of devices depending on how many dividers are removed. Each slot is padded to protect the electronics from being constantly removed and returned to the charging cart.
Line Leader Open Charging Cart - Holds 16 Tablets, iPads, Chromebooks or Laptops.
- FITS 16 DEVICES: This charging cart has the ability to hold 16 devices up to 1.35-inch width each including tablets, iPads, Chromebooks and laptops. Or, dividers can be removed to create 8 slots for thicker devices like Toughbooks. Cord management clips are included and can be installed to the back of the cart to keep each cord secure in its place.
- EASY TO MOVE: Four rolling casters allow for quick and easy transport whether it be around a school or office. Two locking wheels keep the charging cart in place and will prevent any movement while plugging or unplugging devices.
- GREAT SOLUTION FOR SCHOOLS: The kid-friendly, open design allows children (and adults!) to plug and unplug their devices with no hassle of opening and closing doors while also keeping cords contained to help prevent any trips, slips or falls over loose chargers.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: No need to clear out an entire closet to fit a bulky, charging station. Only taking up about 27 x 14.75 inches of space, this charging cart can be kept out in a classroom, computer lab, office, or meeting room for easy access and simple storage!
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: A solid, steel frame safely houses your electronics and will stand up to everyday use.
This mobile charging station comes complete with 4 rolling casters and 2 with locking brakes. The wheels make for quick and easy transport and locking brakes help keep the cart secure while removing or returning devices to their charging port. The Line Leader Open Charging Station makes for the best classmate as it allows children to easily plug and unplug their school devices and keeps cords out of sight to prevent trips and falls. It can be easily stored in closets or in the classroom and will not take up an excess of space.
Cart Dimensions: 27"W x 14.75"D x 30"H
Slot Dimensions: 1.35"W x 8"D x 10.43" H
Weight: 37 pounds
Weight Capacity: 75 pounds
Power: 10' long, 16-outlet UL Approved power strip
Making Your Purchase As Easy As Possible.
Want to get in touch?
Give us a call at 703-688-DESK (3375) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE STAND WITH OUR DESKS.
At our office in Virginia, we have used every one of our desks. We know making the switch to a standing desk is a big decision, and we want to do all we can to make it easier. And since we stand behind our products 100%, we’ll let you try your order out for 90 days, risk-free. If you’re not completely happy for any reason, let us know. We'll take it from there.
With our risk-free 90-day guarantee, you may return any Stand Steady product for any reason within 90 days of the date of purchase. Simply get in touch with us and we will send you a prepaid return label.
Yup, that's right: Prepaid. Returns within 90 days are on us! Let us know if you'll need your return picked up from your home or office and we'll arrange for that, too. Please hold onto your original shipping box in case you need to return your Stand Steady. If you no longer have your original box, we will still accept returns and issue a full refund, however it will be your responsibility to acquire an appropriate box and pay for return shipping. If you have any questions about box dimensions or weight capacity, a customer service team member will be happy to advise. Please call or email for more details.
Your money will be refunded in full via the original form of payment within 2-3 business days upon return receipt of your Stand Steady product.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
All Stand Steady products come with a one-year product warranty from the date of purchase.
Customers who have issues with a product should call or email us and provide the following information:
- Customer Name
- Order Number
Warranty Replacements: Any failure from normal usage will be replaced free of charge within one year of the date of purchase. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended. And they say a picture's worth a thousand words, so we may ask for photos or videos to best address product failure. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, we will be unable to issue a refund or replacement. No refunds are available after the initial 90-day risk-free period.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your product was damaged in transit, please email us your customer name, order ID, and photos so we can resolve the issue.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please call our customer service team at 703-688-DESK (3375). Once the item is rerouted back to our warehouse and we verify receipt, you will be issued a full refund. This usually takes a few days.