- So you want a standing desk for your office? You know it is great for your health and relieves your constant back pain from sitting. But, you aren’t sure which to get, and why is it so expensive to go from sitting to standing anyway! At Stand Steady we feel your pain. Actually, we only feel your pain if you have back pain from sitting too much at your workstation, your other pain...we don't know about that, you might want to consult a doctor...anyways!
- Awesome to Stand: The X-Elite Pro is sleek, simple, comfortable, and very affordable!
- Easy to Sit or Stand: The X-Elite Pro is an adjustable standing desk converter. It goes up and down with ease in a matter of seconds, with premium pump assisted lift.
- Ergonomic Height Range: Standing height is 7 inches to 16 inches - you choose the perfect ergonomic height for you!
- Quick to Adjust: Just open the box, put it on your desk, and start standing. No assembly.
- Rightsized for Your Work Setup: Fits up to two monitor stands, keyboard, & mouse.
- Award-Winning Modern Design: Get your X-Elite Pro today to start enjoying the health benefits of sitting less & standing more!
Having trouble choosing which color is perfect for you!? Try our QUIZ to see which fits your personality!
We’ve worked tirelessly to create a standing desk that does all the things you want:
Height Adjustable - Goes up and down with ease
Large Workstation - Has a single flat surface, not some weird shape
Inexpensive Stand! Is affordable. (Come on, you didn’t click this converter because you want to buy a $4190 standing desk!)
This deluxe height adjustable sit to stand workstation converter fits on top of your existing desk, arrives fully assembled, and easily transitions from sitting to standing. Just open the box, put it on your desk, and boom – you are now standing. Have more energy, alleviate pain caused by sitting, and mitigate the risk of Sitting Disease, including heart disease and diabetes; it’s all good with this working desk.
The X-ELITE workstation desk is from Award-Winning Stand Steady® standing desks, an innovative leader in workstation ergonomics, which has been profiled in the Washington Post, France2 TV, and Apartment Therapy and more. Clients include Fortune 500 Companies, the World Bank, prestigious universities, law firms, leading institutions in the medical and healthcare industries.
- No assembly required
- Desktop surface is 28” x 20”
- Elevates from a low sitting height of 2.5” to a standing height of 7" - 16”
- Designed to fit most desks; footprint is 24.5” x 16.8”
- Innovative air pump system delivers a smooth and strong lift performance
- Desktop is made of durable laminated particleboard and legs are metal
- Weighs 27 lbs.
- 20 lbs. max load on The X-ELITE PRO
- Troubleshooting: Desk won't lower. Use 2 hands and while grasping handle, push desk down. View troubleshooting video - click here.
- Reviews (191)
Easy to use
So easy, take out of box place computer on it and use....that easy.
It seems stable, with enough working desktop for all ...
It seems stable, with enough working desktop for all the components without crowding. Its takes a little manual assist to rise with everything on it, and you have to make sure it does not drop too quickly with a full load. However it seems to be working well and just takes a little getting used to.
A good solution for a desk job with limited room
I have a desk job and am tied to it most of the 8 hour day. My desk is also pretty low which makes my legs go numb while sitting. I have tried making makeshift standup desks in the past but they were not piratical and looked awful. This is a fantastic solution to someone who hates to sit all day looking to make a change. However it is expected that it can't be perfect. The Steady Stand did take up a bit more room than I anticipated, and had to let the cords dangle off the desk instead of using the desk cutout, but that is my mistake. However cords dangling is my pet peeve, so this is a bit unsightly for my taste, but I really don't think anyone cares and I'll get used to it. Another thing I don't like is whether the stand is all the way down or all the way up, my monitor does wobble the slightest bit while typing, so it is not completely solid, but that is a concession to the fact that it easily lifts and allows me to stand at work. Pros: Makes a desk job more comfortable and easier to get moving (even if only a few steps). Even in the lowest position, I can now adjust my chair to a higher setting and my legs already feel better while sitting. Lifts and lowers fairly easily. Lightweight. I was able to carry, unpack and set up by myself. Cons: Slightly wobbles while typing. It will take a little adjusting to the new ergonomics of the setup.
EASY EASY EASY
0 assembly required. THE BEST. Fast delivery and setup on my desk within 3 minutes. So so so so EASY.
Saves your back
I really like this. After sitting and twisting to look at papers and type on my computer I really did a job on my back. If you are looking for something light it's not for you. It does weight quite a bit so not all that portable. It is very easy to adjust the height and you can micro-adjust which is helpful.-- nothing major, but enough to be noticeable if you are writing or typing fast. I would have preferred it to feel more solid than it is. That said, there's nothing better on the market now, and its a good alternative to a full standup desk, which can cost $500-$1500 or more.